Superior quality, hand-crafted framed prints with your choice of frame, or choose unframed gloss, satin or matt finishes.
Using the latest digital technology, we make sure each print retains the quality, quirks and age-worn beauty of the original painting, etching, print, sketch or drawing.
All art prints are made to order and are available from 500mm x 500mm (19 x 19 inches) to 1450 x 3000mm (57 x 118 inches).
Smaller framed prints are classically mounted behind glass. Prints over 800 x 800mm (31 x 31 inches) are mounted behind Perspex. Framed prints are printed on an art paper that best suits mounting behind glass. All frames arrive ready to hang with fixings. Choose from three frame styles:
Black – square profile black stained wood surround with frame depth measuring 24mm
White – square profile white stained wood surround with frame depth measuring 24mm
Gilt –straight edged, carved, antique gold wood frame with frame depth measuring 24mm
Black, white and gilt frames
Our quality unframed art prints are available in a range of art papers. Choose between:
Gloss and satin photographic paper - Premium 300gsm photo paper for unrivalled image reproduction.
Matt art paper - Artist quality 300gsm velvet paper with a luxury textured finish.
Gloss, Satin and Matt finishes
Most of our ‘Ready to Buy’ prints have been created to standard frame sizes should you prefer to buy frames separately. All unframed art prints come with an additional 20mm blank border, so you can frame it as you wish.
Your made-to-measure print is supplied within 12 working days, and comes rolled and shipped inside its own robust tube.
For orders in the UK: £15 shipping cost for all orders under £150. For all orders over £150, shipping is FREE.
For orders in Europe: €20 shipping cost for all orders under €175. For all orders over €175, shipping is FREE.
For orders outside the UK & Europe: $30 shipping cost for all orders under $200. For all orders over $200, shipping is FREE.
To help track the progress of your Surface View product we provide an email receipt with your order, personal confirmation and tracking details of your dispatched product.
How to hang
Framed Art Prints
Hanging your framed print couldn’t be easier. Simply follow our step by step guide.
Supplied with your framed art print:
- Picture hook
- Hanging cord (fixed in place)
What else you’ll need:
- Tape measure
- Spirit level
- Soft pencil
- Screws or picture hooks (suitable for fixing to your wall and for the weight of your print)
- Power drill for masonry walls
- Screwdriver or hammer
1) Offer up the picture frame to the wall and when you are happy with its position mark the centre, top of the frame on the wall with a soft pencil.
2) Next lie the framed art print down on a flat surface face down and pull the hanging cord taut towards the top of the frame. Measure the distance between the apex of the hanging cord and the top of your frame.
3) Measure this distance down from the mark on the wall. This will give you the desired picture hook position on the wall. Mark it with a pencil.
3) Fix the picture hook or screw in place using a hammer or screwdriver respectively. If your framed art print is large and heavy you will need to first drill a hole in the wall using an appropriate drill and setting. Always use a rawlplug in a masonry wall prior to screwing the fixing in place.
4) Once the wall fixing is in place you can hang your framed art print into place.
Most of our ‘Ready to Buy’ prints have been created to fit within standard off the shelf frame sizes, so framing couldn’t be simpler. Your print is supplied with an additional 20mm white border, so you can choose how you wish to frame it. Follow the frame supplier’s instructions to fit and hang.